Simple and intuitive
I2Teller integration to digital banking allows you to exceed your customers’ expectations. Customer defined alerts in digital banking will notify them anytime a transaction occurs on their account, even if their check was deposited or cashed at your bank. Since the systems are integrated, images of items are available in the moment, no need to wait until after nightly processing or having to log into a separate check processing system.
I2Teller increases productivity and cost savings by empowering your tellers to immediately verify transactions at the teller line, improving transaction accuracy rates. As a result, your customers will maintain a strong sense of confidence knowing their transactions are handled thoroughly each and every time they visit.
Efficient and time saving features
- Real-time check imaging at the point of presentment
- CTR e-filing
- Remote supervisor override
- Transaction count reports
- Electronic SAR assistant
- Printing of official items
- OFAC scanning on official items before printing & issuance
- Virtual ticket creation
- Deferred transactions
- Electronic signature pads for cash back transactions
- Check21 integration
- Online, real-time research through electronic teller journals
- Account balance and customized receipt printing
- Electronic end-of-day reporting
- Customer Identification and signature cards available for immediate teller review
- Print blank stock official checks / money orders on laser printer
- Electronic monetary instrument log
Currency Transaction Report (CTR)
Integrated with I²Teller
Cash transactions are aggregated across all locations
Real-time aggregation from multiple locations
Aggregation is based on customer information file
If the aggregation threshold exceeds $10,000, collection of all required data is enforced
Filed electronically with Fin/CEN
Fin/CEN interaction managed within system for audit
FinCEN-compliant paperless forms
Triple-layer protection for input, review, and submission
Information encrypted and securely stored in the database
OFAC watch list capabilities
Tellers are the front-line of your BSA/AML program, so it’s important to give them the tools they need to manage BSA/AML risk at the transaction level. I2Teller makes it fast and easy for your teller and service representatives to complete CTRs on the spot. On the back-end, reports are centralized in one location, making it simple for Compliance Offers to review, approve, and file electronically with FinCEN.
- 314A support
- Multiple list and field search
- Negotiable instruments are verified through OFAC automatically with results displayed and logged.
- Questionable results may be re-run against secondary fields.
- Complete OFAC system to support all core accounts